If you’re on the Clubhouse app then you’ve no doubt run into the issue of sharing quality music. Well look no further, we’ve figured it out for you. Double AA shares what he uses to get quality sound from any audio source into Clubhouse using the IK Multimedia iRig 2.
What You’ll Need For Great Audio On The Clubhouse App
- IK Multimedia iRig 2
- Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Adapter
- USB Mixer (Yamaha AG03 used in video)
- Rode Wireless GO Compact Wireless Mic System or any mic capable of plugging into the mixer – You can use an XLR mic for channel 1 and connect the iRig to channel 2. Or a mic that connects to that 3.5″ mic jack
- Dual Instrument Cable (Quarter Inch TS x 2)
- Y Cable (Stereo Mini 3.5mm Male – 2 Mono Quarter Inch Male)
- Headphones (model non-specific)
For other how-to videos make sure to subscribe to our Youtube page.